Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sippy Cups & Sparkles: Take me out to the BallGame...


Sippy Cups & Sparkles
Littles with a passion for fashion... 
thumbnailTake me out to the BallGame...
Nov 9th 2018, 01:46, by Jordyn Bell

Wow, that is all I can say for this adorable outfit from Sophie's Closet at the Playroom. The Pants are so super adorable, and the shirt is the perfect comfy shirt to hang out in. The rare coems with a great HUD that lets you change all the colors and even the back of the shirt too! I put this one and immediately thought I wanted to go play ball. The bat I found on MP, but I thought it suited the outfit just right. Stop by the Playroom and check out this amazing gacha! Happy Shopping ♥




Hair: VCO HAIR _ Jennie [Darkbrown]

Shirt: {SC} Cry Baby Baseball Shirt @ The Playroom

Pants: {SC} Cry Baby Cargos @ The Playroom

Shoes: ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers

Baseball Bat: Inkside - Aluminum Baseball Bat with shoulder animation

Pose: Ohai. Harajuku Pose 01


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates