Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sippy Cups & Sparkles: Snow Play..


Sippy Cups & Sparkles
Littles with a passion for fashion... 
thumbnailSnow Play..
Nov 9th 2018, 03:11, by Jordyn Bell

I think it might have stopped snowing enough for me to play on some of the playground equipment. So I put on another awesome new coat I got at Ivywoods and stepped out to play on the bus! Makes it kinda feel like it could be springtime with the flowers inside, but hey I can dream cant I? So you like this cute outfit, check it out. Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: Doe: Katrin - Browns

Earrings: {TinyTrinkets} Tia earrings

Jacket: Rebel Outfitters: Avery Grey Parka Coat & Boots Ivywoods Event

Leggings: ~*larnia*~ (td baby) - owl love you pink [outfit from 2016]

Pose: -Extra- Lazy Days

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates