Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Sippy Cups & Sparkles: Save me some Pie


Sippy Cups & Sparkles
Littles with a passion for fashion... 
thumbnailSave me some Pie
Nov 8th 2018, 06:57, by Jordyn Bell

So I know I already blogged today, but I put this outfit on and holy moly I had to share. Is this cute or what? There are several options to choose from on the HUD and the shoes change WITH the outfit! Don't even have to worry about matching the darn shoes! Guess I have no excuse now.... Stop by Ivywoods Event before the 15th of November to pick up this adorable outfit from Spoiled Mayhem. Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: VCO HAIR _  Kana Twin

Outfit: *SM*Mindy Set [complete with shoes!] @ Ivywoods Event

Pose: { Bellybean } Mochi 05


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates