Saturday, November 17, 2018

Kymber's life in Pixels: I am Thankful


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures. 
thumbnailI am Thankful
Nov 17th 2018, 18:47, by kymberleighlarsen

With Thanksgiving coming up in 5 days I thought it would be a good time to let everyone know that I am thankful for you all.  Especially my parents.  When I was sick they were there to comfort me even in my silence.  When I was happy they were there to celebrate.  My parents are by far the best ever.  I am also thankful for my friends in SL.  I have made a lot over the years and you all mean the world to me know that if we don't talk all the time that I still love you and consider you all important.  I am very thankful for my sponsors over the years.  Their faith in me is a blessing.  Second life as a whole I am thankful for as it has brought you all into my life.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Pr!tty  Zoe


Glasses:  VCO Zion Glasses

Outfit:  {Lula Belle}at Color Me Cute Teagan 

Shoes:  Mur Mur Bookworm shoes and socks

And lastly I am thankful for my RL.  I am blessed beyond words at both my RL and my SL.

I hope you find reasons to be thankful too!  

♥,
   Kymber

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates