Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Kymber's life in Pixels: I Found My Thrills on Pumpkin Hills


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures. 
thumbnailI Found My Thrills on Pumpkin Hills
Oct 18th 2018, 06:13, by kymberleighlarsen

What an amazing adventure today at Pumpkin Hill.  I found so many great things and the sim is gorgeous as far as creepy factor goes.  Enchantique brings this adorable dress to Pumpkin Hill and Moon Unicorn has these funny balloons!  This is a shopping experience you cannot miss!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606

Glasses:  VCO  Zion

Dress: Enchantique at Pumpkin Hill Morticia Dress (Night)

Balloon:  [Moon Unicorn] at Pumpkin Hill TNT Balloon Judge

Shoes:  MurMur Bookwoorm

I love fall and I especially love Halloween and this event is perfect!  So you should stop by and check it out now!

♥,
   Kym

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates