Saturday, June 23, 2018

Skye Rose:


Skye Rose
 
thumbnail(Untitled)
Jun 23rd 2018, 07:09, by Skye Rose Harvy


Help!!!!!
I was having a nice peaceful time at the beach when the wind blew and picked up my umbrella and ME along with it !

My outfit is from a gacha by Kat's Korner at The Cove Event,  The items are swimsuit, sarong, flipflops and towel, Kat also has a dress to match this beach outfit

My basics for my pic :

Hair: tram H0414 hair / HUD-B
Skin:  Bad Seed Leah Peach 
Body: ToddleeDoo Baby
Head:  TD Mesh head Alice
Shape:   Custom by Me
Eyes:  IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex

My setting

Pose: This fab little scenario is f rom P.O.S.E  at the cove, it is actuall a pose for two so you can add a friend in with you
Location: Backdrop Village:







You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates