Saturday, June 23, 2018

JuiceBox: Tree house sleep over!


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailTree house sleep over!
Jun 23rd 2018, 16:32, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

                                                    I slept in a tree house last night,it was SO much fun!





                                                                   My Body~Toddleedoo baby {unfitted}
                                                                   My Head~Toddledoo Bento Alice
                                                                   My hair~Pr!tty-Jeon


                                                                    My Shirt-TRU-Dragon top
                                                                    My Pants~[M]Cuffed Denims -pink
                                                                     {comes in 5 colours,fits TDB unfitted}
                                                                    My shoes~peep. daisy sandals cotton
                                                                       {fited TDB and Bebe}
                                                                    My hairbow~~Lazo - Headband Bow
                                                                    My Paci~Blues & Dream. Marci paci-bubblegum

                                                                    My Animation~[Maple.] - Pose Pack 001
                                                                        {June/July group gift}




You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates