Thursday, April 5, 2018

Molly Stakz's Blog: I see Rabbits


Molly Stakz's Blog
Molly's Blog for Second Life 
I see Rabbits
Apr 5th 2018, 23:35, by Mollystakz

Baby Teen Fashion Little Bunny and Emmy
Thimble

I see Rabbits

Easter is always the busiest time of year. All the Chocolate and Rabbits. Today at Thimble I came across some amazing outfits by Baby Teen Fashion. Emmy outfit and Little Bunny outfit. How cute are these. I was so excited to get these they perfect. When i unpacked the emmy outfit inside the box i found: A swimsuit, Lace Tail, Collar tie,boots,bunny ears, omega socks and bunny makeup. Such a cute outfit to wear. The Emmy outfit comes in both TD Baby size and Bad Seed Bebe.

I then opened up the second box Little Bunny Outfit Inside this box: Dangarees, shoes, Bunny make up. This outfit is real cute and fun to run around.

Come get your outfits today from Thimble  The event finishes on the 10th so dont leave it too late.

The post I see Rabbits appeared first on Molly Stakz's Blog.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates