Tuesday, April 10, 2018

CuppyCakes and Candies: Tea with Friends...


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnailTea with Friends...
Apr 10th 2018, 13:33, by Poppy Monde

I just love my friends. 



What I'm Wearing:
{Tiny Trinkets}Pearl Princess Flats
TDB & TDK Fitted & BEBE Fitted
Unrigged/Ankle Lock/Resizer
& 7 color Hud!

Doodlez  Puppy in my Purse Bento Pose Gacha
7 Common/1 Rare

~*Buglets*~ Janie Dress Mint

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Una hair

Props:
~*Buglets*~ Bunny Doll Gacha 
9 common Bunny Dolls and 1 Rare Display Shelf 
~*Buglets*~ Bunny Doll [Candy] GLE 
Exclusive after 20 pulls

~*Buglets*~ Tea Party Set

-Nomi-My Little Unicorn-12
&
-Nomi-My Little Unicorn-09

!gO! Be mine - Fran

.Atomic. {Gacha} Carousel Pony - 3 





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates