Saturday, March 31, 2018

-Little Friends in SL-: Just to let you know!


-Little Friends in SL-
ToddleeDoo & Bebe Fashion. 
thumbnailJust to let you know!
Mar 31st 2018, 21:51, by Jenna Langer



Here with my mom.
English version
Just to let you know....
I DON'T HAVE A STORE. Little Friends in SL is my blog.
My blog started in May 4th of 2012 (almost 6 years). My journey as blogger began in 2010, helping my parents who were regular and popular bloggers. They had a blog together and then my mom keep this blog only for her so both them gave the opportunity to help them as their blogger assistant until my dad needed a blogger, so with mom's advice she helped me a little bit. I blogged for others in the past. But as I said before I don't have a store, I don't have anything to do with a similar name. I don't have any plans to have a store. And I don't have any blogger relation with "a similar brand". I have this blog since Stasha Benelli suggested me to have my own blog (with this name since the beginning). I just decided to publish this if 1 person asked me about it and now it's time to let you know. I'M NOT responsible for anything related to a store with a similar name.
Spanish version


Hola! Decidí que solamente aclararía esto si alguna persona me hacía un comentario relacionado a este tema.
NO TENGO UNA TIENDA. Little Friends in SL es mi blog. Mi blog comenzó el 4 de mayo de 2012. (hace casi 6 años). Mi vida blogger comenzó en 2010 cuando yo era la asistente del blog de mi mamá y papá sl. Ellos eran bloggers muy populares y regulares en sl, Todavía de vez en cuando se les puede ver blogueando. Ellos me dieron la oportunidad de bloguear y ayudarles, con el consejo de mi mom comencé en este mundo, trabajé en el blog de otros, pero como dije antes, NO TENGO NADA QUE VER, con una tienda que tiene un nombre similar a mi blog. NO ME HAGO RESPONSABLE de absolutamente nada que tenga que ver con esta tienda y no tengo ninguna relación con esta persona. Mi blog fue sugerencia de Stasha Benelli que fue la persona que me sugirió que hiciera mi propio blog. Y así lo hice. Así que esto únicamente es para dejar claro que no existe ninguna participación de mi parte y absolutamente NO, soy responsable de nada de esta tienda con nombre similar a mi blog.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates