Sunday, March 25, 2018

-Little Friends in SL-: Don't ask me


-Little Friends in SL-
ToddleeDoo & Bebe Fashion. 
thumbnailDon't ask me
Mar 25th 2018, 21:14, by Jenna Langer



How I feel...
I'm just doing magic with a few things.

♥I'm wearing♥
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Bento Mesh head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice -
- Bento Hands Poses - HUD (ToddleeDoo)
Skin lambkin. mae {pearl} applier HUD
Necklace Paper damsels Princess necklace K RARE
Top and shorts Paper Damsels - Lily -blush   - {baby]
more colors available at the store
Hair Doe: Fray V1 - Blondes
Shoes ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers - Baby - 
more options at the store
Crown +Half-Deer+ Blossom Baby - Hydrangea Crown - Purple
Rings PD Rosie's Star Ring GOLD
Pets MishMish @ Uber - Chihuahua Companion / Latte
MishMish @ Uber  - Easter Chihuahua Companion / Latte

Céline Dion - I'm Your Angel






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates