Thursday, June 8, 2017

Second Style: On this nice day I decided to take my pillow with me to my favorite spot, and play with my new...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
On this nice day I decided to take my pillow with me to my favorite spot, and play with my new...
Jun 8th 2017, 10:27

On this nice day I decided to take my pillow with me to my favorite spot, and play with my new finger puppets! 

We all love Bento and more and more products are being made that work with Bento! Now Boogers has created something new and I have to say.. I LOVE THIS! You can add a set on youre left hand, right hand or both hands. It comes with a HUD where you can choose between 1 animated hand (left or right), both animated hands or none. When it's animating, your fingers are moving in such a cute way! I don't think I will ever take this off anymore lol!

Also Tiny Trinkets has made something new for Ninety-Nine! :D Something you can never have too many of; family bracelets! There is one for the Mom, Dad and Child. You can touch the bracelet to color change. I love this design and textures and it looks very pretty around my wrist!

Then Buglets has made a very cute romper which can be worn by girls and boys too! We all know the new Bebe Body is coming soon this month and this outfit also contains the Bebe version!


❤ Outfit: ~*Buglets*~ Quinn Romper
(Available at Shop Hop)

❤ Bracelet: {Tiny Trinkets} Family Bracelets -CHILD
(Available from tomorrow at Ninety-Nine)

❤ Finger Puppets: <:*BoOgErS*:> Finger Puppets

❤ Pillow: -{Valderie}- Ruffle Pillow - White
(Available from this Saturday (June 10th) at Hello Beautiful)


❤ Hair: *barberyumyum*93

❤ Eyes: .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Ice Blue

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates