Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cece:


Cece
Secondlife ToddleeDoo Fashion 
(Untitled)
May 3rd 2017, 20:04, by cececutefayse

FIN

Uncle told me to use my driving finger he said it means i love you, he does it to me all the time.I am not sure if it really does mean that but anyways i just wanna tell you godsis you are special and i love you. Even if i wont share my lolli with you and i trapped you in the basket i stillll love you ♥

 

 

 


Media files:
cececutefayse
FIN
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates