Saturday, May 6, 2017

Bella Enchanted: 163 // I dressed myself!There was nobody around to help me dress...


Bella Enchanted
ʚ ⊱. ♥ . ⊰ ɞ 
163 // I dressed myself!There was nobody around to help me dress...
May 6th 2017, 20:41



163 // I dressed myself!

There was nobody around to help me dress myself this morning so i decided to do it on my own! i got a little turned around when i put on my hoodie though… but thats okay! I just gots a pocket for snacks now! *giggles* Easy access to food, can't complain. I don't think Arya agrees though… xD

image

HoodieToasty & Boogers | By: Ohce Hinterland & Zen Zarco | Location: Ninety Nine

✦ [Toasty] <:*BoOgErS*:> Backwards Hoodie

My super funny hoodie is a brand new release coming to the May round of Ninety Nine! It is a collaboration item by Toasty & Boogers. This hoodie comes with the hoodie itself, hoodie fries, a mouthie fry & a fry bumper. The hoodie is customize-able via a HUD. The HUD includes 10 hoodie color options & 14 t-shirt color & design options.

Ninety Nine opens May 9th & runs until the end of the month. [Ninety Nine]

image

LeggingsLazo | By: Larina Enzo | Location: Mainstore

✦ ~Lazo - Group Gift - May [Applier 9]

Lazo has released a brand new group gift for the month of May! This month they've given out an adorable set of floral leggings which in my opinion go with just about anything. They're the only thing I seem to have put on correctly! *giggles* The group gift pack includes 15 legging designs.

You can find the May group gift at the Lazo Mainstore now. [Mainstore]

image

Shoes Paper Damsels | By: Adelyner Resident | Location: Shop Hop HQ [Sponsor Prize]

✦ {P*D} - Slip on Sneakers - flower & white

Shop Hop is finally live! The HUD has gone out through the Shop Hop group in world & those who visit each location for 1 minute are getting an adorable set of shoes. This month's sponsor is Paper Damsels. They've made for us a set of 5 super cute slip on sneakers. The 5 shoe designs are Camo, Black, White, Star & Flower.

For more info & the HUD join the Shop Hop group! [In world group] [Shop Hop HQ]

image

ʚ ⊱. Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.3) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident
[Mainstore] [Marketplace]

ʚ ⊱. Hands: ~ToddleeDoo - Bento Hands Poses (v.3.1) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident [Mainstore] [Marketplace]

ʚ ⊱. Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident [Mainstore] [Marketplace]

image

ʚ ⊱. Hoodie: [Toasty] <:*BoOgErS*:> Backwards Hoodie | By: Ohce Hinterland & Zen Zarco
- Coming Soon @ [Ninety Nine] // May 9th.

ʚ ⊱. Leggings: ~Lazo - Group Gift - May | By: Larina Enzo [Mainstore] [Marketplace]
- Used applier #9

ʚ ⊱. Hair: *barberyumyum*83 (anime) | By: toraji Voom [Mainstore] [Marketplace]

ʚ ⊱. Shoes: {P*D} - Slip on Sneakers - flower & white | By: Adelyner Resident [Mainstore]
- Part of [Shop Hop] sponsor prize.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates