Friday, April 14, 2017

rainbowgrid: #267: Rainy Day Smooches


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#267: Rainy Day Smooches
Apr 14th 2017, 19:57, by Ingrid

Today I went shopping with this cute boy who shared his umbrella with me! I couldn't resist smooching his cute little face for being such a gentleman... but now my momma says I have something called cooties and will need lots of shots! Hopefully the cooties won't keep me from blogging!
Get The Look:
Ingrid's Outfit:Paper Damsels - Rainy Day Outfit (Girl)@ Color Me Cute
Complete outfit with HUD for customizing colors and patterns!
- Coat
- Dress
- Boots
- Umbrella
Isaiah's Outfit:<:*BoOgErS*:> Rainy Day Outfit (Boy)@ Color Me Cute
Complete outfit with HUD for customizing colors and patterns!
- Coat
- Shirt
- Jeans
- Boots
- Umbrella
Note: Tinted to be more ginger
Pose:made by me
Location:Muddpuddles 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates