Saturday, March 4, 2017

Molly Stakz Blog: Sshh Kiss Me


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Sshh Kiss Me
Mar 5th 2017, 00:46, by mollystakz

kiss-me_001sweettotslogo2016

I was told that St Pats day is comin round again so I thought I get in early but don’t tell ok cos yall might get in trouble. But everyone that sees me got to kiss me cos my shirt says so. Soooo Kiss Me giggles. The Amazing Sweetie from No other than Sweet Tots made this beautiful outfit I sure you’ll get many Kisses. This beautiful outfit includes
Kiss Me Outfit: Clover Head band (not displayed), Flats, Socks, Tartan Skirt, Green Shirt. The Tartan Skirt is not itchy at all its just perfect Thank You Sweetie.

Come get yours today from the Sweet Tots Mini Mall or Marketplace


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates