Sunday, February 12, 2017

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: My Tiniest Valentine


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life 
My Tiniest Valentine
Feb 13th 2017, 04:51, by eviljacee

Before I was a Mom, I thought having a “Valentine” was finding a boy who cared about me and I could spend that day with. It was about the day, the flowers, the candy, even jewelry on occasion. Since becoming a mom, and then a single mom, it’s about spending the day and being thankful for this little man. It is about being thankful for a love that I had no idea I was capable of. Being a parent is one of the most amazing yet scary things in the world. It’s amazing because you never thought someone saying “Hewooo” could make you so happy, but scary because those little eyes, look to you to learn who they will become. It is an extreme responsibility to make these little people into good people.

full-hands

Anyways, on to the products here. I have to tell you, I have been away for some time, and have come back to Bento. I am so in love, with my new face and hands. From the time I started playing Second Life, which has been some time, we have come such a long way. From bling shoes, skin with no shine, and hair that, well was a disaster to mesh and now hands that move, we look amazing. I love it!

Hands – Vista Bento Prohands – Inworld/Marketplace

Baby – [Black Bantam] For Lali infant baby boy 02 @Epiphany (Closes Feb. 15th)

Pose – Tuty’s Valentine’s Day – Bento Pose Inworld/Marketplace


Media files:
eviljacee
full-hands
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates