Saturday, February 18, 2017

-Little Friends in SL-: Belated 8th Rezzday!


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, pets, special events for kids in SL. 
thumbnail Belated 8th Rezzday!
Feb 19th 2017, 02:35, by Jenna Langer



Funny thing I was absent because I decided to be busy working in RL
instead of SL. I have personal reasons to be away SL.
And a few days later I got sick with a 48 hours virus.
So I'm trying to blog.
One of my favorite things are cookies! so this is another blog post with one of
my favorite things in RL

...I'm wearing...
Outfit [Vk!]    Outfit Noreli-Blue
shoes, hairbows are also included
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Aiko Mesh Hair - A
Cookie bag {T.T}Cookie bag - NO COOKIE MESS REZZER (Group Gift)
Binky clip {Blubb} @ Color Me Cute - Binky Clip -Lamb-



Special thanks
Lorena Mosely and
Roula Laville



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates