Friday, January 27, 2017

rainbowgrid: #264: My Valentine


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#264: My Valentine
Jan 28th 2017, 05:13, by Ingrid

My Valentine this year is my momma! Not only is she a wonderful mom, but she's also my best friend! Since I won't be around SL during Valentine's we took our first annual Valentine's photo together early!
Featured Items:
Chair:.gypsy heart. Kendall Armchair - Family - Pink@ Sanarae
- Comes in two different color packs, Pastels and Jewel Tones, each pack comes with SIX colors! You can choose from either Family, PG, or Adult options. Pictured here is the Family version in Pastel Pink! The gemstone details are absolutely beautiful on this chair!
Also Pictured: (on me)
Hair:Doe: Polly /unrigged/ [solid] - Gingers@ Sanarae
+Half-Deer+ Lovely Heart Garland - Rainbow@ Kawaii Project
+Half-Deer+ Valentine Side Table - Pink Gold@ Kawaii Project
[P] Pillows, V-Day Gift: I Love You RARE@ Sanarae
<:*BoOgErS*:> Mother's Day Bears Cuddle
- This is a retired gacha and can be found on MP

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates