Saturday, January 7, 2017

rainbowgrid: #252: Still Lazy...


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#252: Still Lazy...
Jan 7th 2017, 18:37, by Ingrid

I bet you thought I would be up by now doing some work... well you thought wrong! I am just gonna lounge around with my new comfy pillow seat fromPetite Bowtiquewhile wearing my new favorite sweatshirt. I feel like this sweatshirt was made with me in mind... it's pretty accurate.
Featured Items:
- Available in Teal, Mint, Rose, Sky, Coal and Lilac
- Available in girly sayings or boyish sayings
Also Pictured:
Note: Tinted to be more ginger
Nails:{Polished} NAILS - Galaxy @Ninety-Nine

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates