Tuesday, January 3, 2017

rainbowgrid: #246: Sleeping in


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#246: Sleeping in
Jan 3rd 2017, 21:17, by Ingrid

I started my New Years with the flu, and even though I am feeling better, I am still very sleepy and achy and just want to curl up in my jammies and sleep the day away! Luckily for me,Bad Seedhas just released the most adorable bassinet that I can curl up inside and be super comfy and cozy while I get some some much needed rest!
The bassinet is available now at theCrossroadsevent, and come in two different styles with many color options to pull! You can play from either the Shabby or the Gothic machine for 75L per pull. (Gacha keys pictured below)
Featured Items:
Bassinet:Bebe's Bassinet - {Shabby} Rainbow Rare@ Crossroads
Gacha, 75L per play
7 commons and 1 Rare in each machine
Your choice of Shabby Chic or Gothic
Also pictured:
Includes top, leggins and matching binky in Fox, Kitty and Panda versions!
This was a gift from Wintertime Wonder, but you can get similar slippers at the mainstore!
- past gacha item
Note: tinted to be more ginger

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates