Wednesday, January 11, 2017

LilAngelicDeviants: Breakfast at Tiffany's


LilAngelicDeviants
 
thumbnail Breakfast at Tiffany's
Jan 11th 2017, 17:46, by noreply@blogger.com (CalliBugg)

I Felt Really Pretty Today
So I Got All Glammed Up
With My New Dress From
Connor's Corner Called
Holiday Glam Pearl .
Got My Hair Fixed Up
But It Was Hard To Get It To Stay
Up So I Chewed a Bunch Of Gum
And Stuck it all together in my hair
and it stayed put . Then I Went
to The Apple Cafe @ orchard Heights
Family Roleplay Sim
And Enjoyed Some Hot Apple Cider
And Tiny Cookies .
The Birds Were Chirping at My Feet
So I Danced around to the music
and twirled an twirled in my dress
because i like twirling ..and i think
the birds enjoyed it too .
If You Would Like a Dress Like Mine
You Can Get it at Thimble Kids Event
Formerly Bricklane .
There are Four colors to get ,
Blush, Purple , Sky , Pearl ,
I'm Wearing The Pearl .
Run Down & Get Your's
And Check out the many Other designers.














What I'm Wearing Stuff & Things. 

Hair - { Magika , Meadow Hud 01 }Magika
Skin - { Vco , Sana Medium Tone }Vco
Eye - {Ugly Duckling, Dreamer Fairytales }Ugly Duckling
Dress - {Connor's Corner, Holiday Glam @ Thimble }
Connor's Corner
Jewels - { Wild Flowers, Luna Silver set } Wild Flowers

Connor's Corner,  Connor's Corner Mainstore LM
Thimble Event , Thimble Event Lm




Feed

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates