Monday, December 5, 2016

rainbowgrid: #228: Ice Skating


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#228: Ice Skating
Dec 5th 2016, 20:32, by Ingrid

I am really excited to have these Ice Skates byTiny Trinketsin my life! My family just put the cutest little ice skating rink out on our land, and these skates came into my life just in time! I also bundled up in lots of items fromLaZo!
What I Am Wearing:
Scarf & Earmuffs:~Lazo - Winter Set - FATPACK@ Ninety-Nine (Opens the 9th)
Bow, Scarf and Earmuffs all are color change!
Sweater and Jean Applier HUD
Mittens:~Lazo - Mittens - GIFTBOX@ Ninety-Nine (Opens the 9th)
Free Gift available at Ninety-Nine, comes with color change HUD
Skates:{T.T}Ice skates@ ATP
Comes with a color change HUD!
Note: Tinted to be more ginger

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates