Sunday, December 4, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog: My First Christmas


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail My First Christmas
Dec 4th 2016, 08:27, by mollystakz

kidorable-blog-logo-_i-saw-mommy-kissing-santa-claus_003i-saw-mommy-kissing-santa-claus_001i-saw-mommy-kissing-santa-claus_002

My Very First Christmas oh my goodness I’m so excited. I can’t wait I heard you get presents and have lots of fun, but then you wouldn’t believe I caught my mommy kissing Santa Claus. I couldn’t believe what I seen, So I went and told Santa that I’m tellin on him cos no one kisses my mommy. He told me he’d make me his little helper if I kept quiet and didn’t tell my family what he did.

Thanks to Yadielle from Kidorable Fashion for making these Great Christmas outfits All 3 are available at the ATP Event for December.

Comes with Yellow, Red or Blue hat, Black socks and Black Nerdy glasses.

Come get yours today

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TheNewNeverLand/98/140/22


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates