Friday, November 4, 2016

rainbowgrid: #203: What I Wore Today


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#203: What I Wore Today
Nov 4th 2016, 08:46, by Ingrid

I took a small break at the end of October, and so did a lot of my sponsors, but now it's November and I have tons of cute things to show you!
What I Am Wearing:
Top:~Lazo - Kala Shirt - Fatpack@ Once Upon A Child
Shoes:{T.T} Kailee flat@ ATP
Note: I tinted the hair to be more ginger
Nails:{Polished} NAILS - Pastel Gingham@ Once Upon A Child

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates