Monday, November 14, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog:


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail (Untitled)
Nov 14th 2016, 20:41, by mollystakz

free-hugs_009 raynas-closet-logo

I got up this morning with a question I just couldn’t stop thinking bout rubbing my eyes I go over to granma and ask what girls are made of, her say “sugar and spice and everything nice” I run off all happy cos I found the answer to my question. But then Rayna from Rayna’s closet comes to visit and gives me a beautiful new outfit but now I confused it say girls are made of bows, racks and deer tracks. Maybe we made from everything ponders hmmm I let you decide.
Wearing this wonderful outfit What girls are made of By Rayna’s Closet this outfit includes: Bow, Boots, Shirt with what girls are made of print, and leggings.

Come on down make this yours today at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DaiStars/84/79/22

 

Or Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/182858


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates