Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog: Best Hugs Ever


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Best Hugs Ever
Nov 15th 2016, 15:57, by mollystakz

free-hugs_001free-hugs_002sweettotslogo2016

I love my hugs giggles what baby doesn’t. nicknamed Cuddle Bug, Guess me can’t go rong. But then Sweetie from Sweet Tots made this outfit ( I swear she made it just for me) Beautiful Pink and then when I turn around it says Best Hugs Ever! I was so excited to find this.

If you are a real cuddle bug come grab this today and get your hugs from everyone.

Come see for yourself inworld at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DaiStars/50/90/22

 

Or on Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44708


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates