Tuesday, November 1, 2016

-Little Friends in SL-: Three Reasons to worry about!


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, pets, special events for kids in SL. 
thumbnail Three Reasons to worry about!
Nov 2nd 2016, 01:00, by Jenna Langer




Another thing:
I want to thank all of you
I know this was a different year
I was so busy in RL but you are still here
reading and following this blog!
Thank you for your 225,209 visits! ♥

...I´m wearing...
Outfit FTi.~ Rachelle Dress {BEBES}
Hair TRUTH HAIR Elira

Special thanks
Special thanks
MontanaMay ♥
and my Readers!



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates