Monday, October 10, 2016

Liza's Big Adventures: Witchy Pumpkins!


Liza's Big Adventures
Witchy Pumpkins!
Oct 11th 2016, 00:04

Hey guys! So I recently got a job as a CSR/Model for Sugar & Spice(S&S) clothes! I'm super excited about this since they make some of the most adorable clothes for Toddleedoo avatars! I so love being there. Here is a picture of me while I was at work!



I had so much fun at work today! It was my first day and I even convinced someone to get the outfit I'm wearing.

I also thought it was time to do a new profile picture for the autumn weather. Here's that picture too! I love pumpkin patches. The place I got this picture at is in the NEW roleplay community of Westbury Pines! It's so beautiful there.


Here's my Outfit details for both of the pictures!

First Picture:
                        Hair: Wasabi Pills Rene Hair - Gingerbread
                        Dress: { S&S } Witchy Outfit sky (NEW RELEASE!)
                        Broom: { S&S } Witchy Broom (Has cat on it & comes with pose)


Second Picture:
                          Hair: Wasabi Pills Rene Hair - Gingerbread
                          Shirt: {Vicarious Youth} Open Hoodie - Here For The Boos (Hunt Item)
                          Shoes: {ud} Winter Triumphs [pastel] (Triumphs Gacha)
                          Pose: . my lucky stars . Pumpkin Patch! (Dollarbie on MP)

Thanks for reading!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates