Thursday, October 13, 2016

CuppyCakes and Candies: Dreams of Llamas...


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Dreams of Llamas...
Oct 13th 2016, 23:53, by Poppy Monde

Woke up from great sleep in my wonderful bed.
Had cereal for breakfast, now time to get dressed.
What to wear...So I looked in my closet 
and found this adorable outfit.
I feel so ready for fall.
Hmmm do I need shoes yet?
No!



What I'm wearing:

[LilScamps] Maize Turtleneck Sweater
[LilScamps] Orange Plaid Leggings
5 color options.


Mesh Head: Bebe Moppet - Teeth

Props:
:BoWillow: Drama Llama Nightlight
:BoWillow: Llama Photo String - White Wood
:BoWillow: Llama Drama Crib - Aqua
:BoWillow: Drama Llama Rug

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates