Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Liza's Big Adventures: Blogger Break


Liza's Big Adventures
Blogger Break
May 14th 2015, 01:18

Hey guys! So I'm sorry to say that I will be taking break from blogging as well as Second Life in general. There's just way too much going on in my real life as well as my life in general. I do love blogging and writing so I may continue to write in real life if I have a spare minute but for the time being I need to focus on that. When I do come back I will make sure I blog the same stores I always have. They're wonderful stores and if they'll have me back I'd be happy to. Thank you guys though for reading my blog and being fantastic people! <3

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates