Saturday, February 17, 2018

Skye Rose:


Skye Rose
 
thumbnail(Untitled)
Feb 17th 2018, 08:36, by Skye Rose Harvy

Mummy took sissy and me to the Ninety Nine Event today for a shopping treat!
I have soooooo much cuteness to show you, lets start with my new dress from Viv.a! Kids
It is called 'Shirley' and comes in a choice of six colours, the outfit includes dress, hair bow, shoes and adoraballs socks with frills
***

I am wearing


What's around me

  • Pose:  *AR* - Vanity - Shabby Princess 1
  • Location:  My Room!
***



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates