Saturday, July 1, 2017

Second Style: Chasing my sissy with a water gun! What could be more fun? :D I am having the time of my life while...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
Chasing my sissy with a water gun! What could be more fun? :D I am having the time of my life while...
Jul 1st 2017, 11:21

image

Chasing my sissy with a water gun! What could be more fun? :D I am having the time of my life while she is screaming, scared to get her pretty dress all wet! 


❤ Pose: .Snap it. Water Gun Fight
(Now available at the Toddleedoo Fair! This pose is a part of a Gacha with 5 commons and 1 rare)


Left:

❤ Hair: *barberyumyum*T02

❤ Vest: {Little Miss) Fur Vest - Brown

❤ Shirt: {Little Miss) Cropped Tee - Pink

❤ Shorts: {Little Miss) Belted Shorts - Stripe

❤ Shoes: {Little Miss) Baby Loafers - Camel
(All Little Miss items in this post are available at the Toddleedoo Fair!)


Right:

❤ Hair: *barberyumyum*94
(Available at Knot&co)

❤ Crown: {Tiny Trinkets} Heart Crown - GROUP GIFT

❤ Outfit: {Tiny Trinkets} Wendy Dress
(Available today till next Saturday at Shop Hop)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates