Thursday, July 20, 2017

CuppyCakes and Candies: Going to the country...


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Going to the country...
Jul 20th 2017, 11:37, by Poppy Monde

Sings....
I'm going up the country, 
babe don't you wanna go...

I'm going to some place
where I've never been before.

I'm going, I'm going 
where the water taste like kool-aide.

I better not say wine,
my Papa says no.
That was some lyrics to old song. 
by Canned Heat.


What I'm wearing:
Sammich Fixins Mingo Dress - Blue 
BeBe, TD Baby & Kid sizes
5 commons 1 Rare

{Tiny Trinkets}Paris Summer Hat 
resizer & color hud 8 choices 3 band color choices

Hair: Tableau Vivant \\  Aku hair 

Body: Bad Seed - Bebe Body 

Head: Toddleedoo - Alice



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates