Sunday, June 18, 2017

CuppyCakes and Candies: Friends and Jet Ski.....


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Friends and Jet Ski.....
Jun 18th 2017, 22:18, by Poppy Monde

Oh my goodness...
Today I had so much fun. I took a ride on my new jet ski!
and
I found 2 new friends...
Say hello to my little friends.
*giggles so hard*
I did it all looking awesome in my new dress.



What I'm Wearing:
~*Buglets*~ Darla Dress Bebe, Kid and Baby size
6 Colors to Choose From w/bow texture change
@ Color Me Cute

Hair:Doe: Pippy /Fitted/ (solid) - Candy RARE

:BoWillow: Peg Buddy  Jumbo - Crown (Rez)  RARE
:BoWillow: Peg Buddy  Jumbo - Hat (Rez) RARE
*Rare has texture change*
Gacha
@ The Play Room

{TinyTrinkets} Jetski HUD
So much fun to ride!
w/color hud
@ Toddleedoo Fair Opens June 27th 12am!










You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates