Friday, June 9, 2017

All Things Cute!: Afternoon Fun!


All Things Cute!
 
thumbnail Afternoon Fun!
Jun 9th 2017, 10:42, by noreply@blogger.com (Teagan Parker)


Happy Friday! Today I am playing with my new baby doll. I have set up a little area outside my house and I have my baby and my sno-cones. I am all set to play for a couple of hours!

My new doll is from Soda Pop Shop and is currently available at the mainstore. This doll comes with both the baby in a stroller AND a separate baby to hold. The stroller is animated with a sweet animation that allows you to check on your baby and pat the blanket.

I had my momma help me bring out my new sno-cone machine for me. This machine is from Larnia and currently out for ShopHop! This sno-cone machine is super easy to use. Just rez it out anywhere you would like, and click to start. In a second, you have a yummy cherry flavored sno-cone. Just click the cup and you get your own to wear, eat and enjoy.
Shop Hop ends tomorrow! You don't want to miss out on some amazing deals!

Color Me Cute isn't for another week but Paper Damsels has this adorable new outfit coming out. The Katie Outfit comes in Mint, Black/White, Bubblegum, Blue, Pink, Purple and Yellow.
It also comes with matching socks with a HUD that allows you to alter the length to the height you like.

Okay, I am off to make myself some sno-cones and maybe dump one on Bella's head. :D



⇛Featured Items⇚
! {sps} 'Real to Me' Dolly & Stroller - SammyJo SecretSpy {Mainstore}
Paper Damsels -Katie Outfit - Mint - Adelyner {Color Me Cute}
~*Larnia*~ Cool-Kid Sno-cone - Heath Pevensey {Shop Hop}

⇛Additional Items⇚
MishMish - Corgi Puppy - Stance 2 - Aime Takaaki {Jan'16 Luxe Box Exclusive}
/Wasabi Pills/ Happy Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Black and White - MissAllSunday Lemon {Mainstore}

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates