Thursday, May 4, 2017

Second Style: Going with my mommy and our doggy for a walk! I brought mine teddy bear with my cos I never go out...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
Going with my mommy and our doggy for a walk! I brought mine teddy bear with my cos I never go out...
May 4th 2017, 14:02

image

Going with my mommy and our doggy for a walk! I brought mine teddy bear with my cos I never go out without :D

This pretty and amazing stroller is made by Tiny Trinkets! You rezz it and you sit on it! The first one who sits down (can be a parent or kid) will "drive" the stroller. The parents has a walk or stand animation to choose from, and there is space for TWO kids! And both kids have several adorable animations, which also includes cuddling a teddy bear. The strollet itself comes with a HUD where you can change the color of the seat! It's really cute!

❤ Stroller: {Tiny Trinkets} Lumi Stroller
(now available at ATP)

❤ Bib: {Petite Bowtique} Celia Bib


❤ Choker: Mama & Me Forever Chocker -brown- resizer
❤ Bracelet: Mama & Me CUB bracelet -resizer-
❤ Hairbow: Mama & Me HeadBow Pink-resizer-
(These products are part of the Mama and Me Gacha -10 commons & 1 rare- by {Tiny Trinkets}. This Gacha will be available tomorrow at The Playroom!)


❤ Dog: JIAN Holiday Huskies :: Adult Companion RARE

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates