Monday, May 22, 2017

Rayna's TD Fashion World: Horses Are Fantastic!


Rayna's TD Fashion World
Fashion for Toddleedoo Baby Girl's in Second Life is Blogged Here!! 
thumbnail Horses Are Fantastic!
May 23rd 2017, 00:50, by noreply@blogger.com (Rayna Summerwind)

Today I went to my friends one barn and I got to see her horses! They licked me all over the face and I fed them each an apple as a treat. I really love them that I wanna take one home, but since I cant take one home, they got into a picture for me to take! :D

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v3.2 Bento
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: TRUTH Hair - Gretchen
    - Sno Cone: Junk Food - Sno Cone Gacha
        - This Sno Cone is one of the RARES inside of the gacha! I will post the gacha key below! They are available over at LTTL SMLL STYL from May 13th through June 13th, 2017! There is a total of 12 commons and 4 RARES to collect!
   
Outfit:
    - Dress: {Tiny Trinkets} Mariah TD Dress
     - This dress is available over at Color Me Cute from May 15th, 2017 through May 31st, 2017! It comes in baby and kid sizes for ToddleeDoo Body and it also comes with a color change HUD with 8 different options to choose from!
    - Sandals: #Empire - Kniphofia

Pose: .bumpkins. Tyla 2

                                          Gacha Key:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates