Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Junior Fashionista: Thimble – Magic Bird Umbrella!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life 
Thimble – Magic Bird Umbrella!
Apr 23rd 2017, 05:26, by stashabenelli

Happy Sunday Fashionistas!

Ah another perfect kind of rainy and gloomy Spring day today! But isnt the sky beautiful with all those pretty colors. I can’t resist a sky like that, It’s almost like magic is just waiting outside the door. 😀

I put on my super awesome rain-boots and raincoat from Glazed Honey and grab my Larnia Kids Buddy Bot and shoot right out the door! As I run through the yard I realize I forget my umbrella, but wait; buddy bot and I aren’t getting wet. I was wondering what gives when I looked over my head and notice four birds carrying tarp over my head! Who needs an umbrella when you can just get these magical birds from Baby Burp and give your arm a break.

As always there are a ton of incredible toys, fashion and poses a at the Thimble gacha Dreams & Fantasy themed event that started on April 20th and runs through May 10th, 2017! Go NOW!

Hugs,
Stasha Benelli

Thimble Logo

Thimble Gacha SURL
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Lucia/142/157/3001
Thimble Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3419979@N20/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ThimbleEvent/

April 20th – May 10th Theme: Rainy Days & April Fools

Thimble Designer Credits:
{Glazed Honey} April Raincoat (Candy) by ᴛᴏxɪ ᴇʀɪs ʜᴀʀᴛ (stoxic.radikal)
{Glazed Honey} April Rainboots (Cream Jelly) ᴛᴏxɪ ᴇʀɪs ʜᴀʀᴛ (stoxic.radikal)
{Baby Burp} My Umbrella friends – colors UNCOMMON by ѕαмαηтнα ғαye pαɴcαĸe ℭurtau (samanthafaye)
~*larnia*~ buddy bot (blue hold) by Heath Xavier Darwinian (heath.pevensey)

Credits:
Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 4 year old girl by Stasha Benelli
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes Body – BABY – Girl (ToddleeDoo)by Bit McMillan
Mesh Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice by Bit McMillan
Skin: Izzie's – LOGO Omega – Alex Head and Body Applier Huds (Tiggi rosy freckles) by Izzie Button
Hair: Magika – Out of Breath by Sabina Gully
Eyes: *TD* Eyes – Shiny Eyes (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Lashes: *TD* Lashes – applier hud (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA] unisex – by kikunosuke.eel

Set Design:
{anc} mist cloud [Heavenlyblue] by aki69
{anc} drizzle 1Li / clearly texture by aki69
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass06 – mix(warm colors) by Sasaya (sasaya.kayo)

Poses: Handmade by me for the shoot

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates