Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Second Style: ❤I am so proud to say that one of my new Sponsors is Boogers! And OMG.. I squeed when the first...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
❤ I am so proud to say that one of my new Sponsors is Boogers! And OMG.. I squeed when the first...
Apr 12th 2017, 12:26


I am so proud to say that one of my new Sponsors is Boogers! And OMG.. I squeed when the first blogger packs arrived, because they are SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE!! :D  

❤ Raincoat outfit: <:*BoOgErS*:> Rainy Day Outfit TD Baby
So when I've put tee/jacket, jeans/boots and umbrella on, I saw a couple of HUD's in the folder. When I added those, my eyes got so big while staring with a huge amount of surprise! SO many texture options for all the parts! I can say that this is def Unisex. You can make it very cute girly looking with pastel colors and prints, but also very boy like as well! Down here you see the HUD's with all the options. The Umbrella is texture/color change as well, you can change it by touch. Available from April 15th @ Color me Cute!

❤ Toys: <:*BoOgErS*:> Bloom Toys
Omg these toys.. some of them brings back some memories in RL even! 
There is this Duck on a rope, a Mrs. and a Mr. Duck! There are two versions of each; one with sound and one with no sound. Then there are these Popball walkers that I LOVE! When you walk, the balls inside the glass start to "pop" and it even gives pop sounds! So cute! Then there are ring stackers. Available In pastel (more for girls) and a more of a boys/unisex version. Click that toy and all the rings will fall off! Click it again and it's all stacked on top of each other again. This is a gacha with no rares and 10 commons! Defenitely worth to play because you really need this in your life :D 

Also available from April 15th, but at this new event Bloom. Bloom warmly welcomes spring with over 100 vendors and 2 ways to shop! Stroll through Bloom’s Springtime Market and connect with artisans across the grid, selling seasonal goods. Or try your luck in the Gacha Grove!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates