Wednesday, April 12, 2017

rainbowgrid: #266: Egg Hunting!


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#266: Egg Hunting!
Apr 12th 2017, 16:11, by Ingrid

OMG! Did you miss me? I've been gone forever and a day! My computer decided to be rude and die on me after my move, and I've had the worst luck ever getting a new one! If you follow me on Facebook you might have witnessed some of the issues I've had! (Like UPS losing my brand new computer, yikes!)
Anyway, I am back now! Just in time for a few Easter and Spring blog posts! I must say, that Spring is probably my most favorite time of the year to blog! I love all the flowers and the spring clothing is to die for! And the best part of Easter is EGG HUNTS!
Right now there is a super cute one going on for kids with great prizes from Boogers, Paper Damsels, Wild Flowers, Enchantique and Toasty! It runs from April 12th to the 19th!So grab those baskets and start hunting!
Get The Look:
Instore Gacha, 50L to play, 10 common, 2 RARE
One of many Easter Egg hunt prizes!
Nails:Paper Damsels - Easter Nails - Set 2@ Hello Beautiful
Comes with two nail HUDS for single and crazy nails!
Gift from my boyfran XD
Note: Tinted to be more ginger

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates