Saturday, April 29, 2017

naughtycutefayce: Thinking


naughtycutefayce
Secondlife Fashion Blog 
Thinking
Apr 30th 2017, 05:25, by paytonchrome

Random

Hello world! So here I am sitting in SL and finding that I need something creative to do once more. Since I cannot create to save my life my other options are photography, which I have been doing, and blogging. The only problem I have is that I am no long and Toddleedoo. So coming back to blogging will be in my Adult AV and Adult material. So I guess this is more than a thought and I will be jumping back in soon. I took a year off of SL due to some heartbreak in SL and also some RL issues. Now that I am back and here to stay I will be jumping back in.

So if you are a sponsor looking at this post please note that when I was blogging I posted 2-5 blogs a day. I worked my booty off and love doing photos. I know there is a huge gap in blogging and that I have made a huge jump from TD avatar to Adult, but I promise to give you the very best blog that I can produce 😀

Hope you all have a blessed day,
Payton


Filed under: Uncategorized

Media files:
paytonchrome
Random
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates