Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Junior Fashionista: Thimble Blog Post #1 – The Good Ol’ Days!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life 
Thimble Blog Post #1 – The Good Ol' Days!
Mar 24th 2017, 01:47, by stashabenelli

Happy Thursday Fashionistas!

Thimble Blog Post #1

Even though I did a Thimble related post last month, this is my first official blog post for the Thimble event, formerly known as Brick Lane. I’ll be doing things a little bit differently since I will be blogging a minimum of several times a month for this event! However, I can’t do a blog without a little story though and I hope my images will always help tell that story even better than my words. As always you’ll find the links to the event and the designers info in the credit section below!  Thimble items in BOLD TEXT

Excitedly thinking about the fun waiting for me in my treehouse; I quickly slide into my adorable Flutterby PJ’s , matching slippers and head for the back door. On the way through the kitchen I grab a Cotton Candy StarPop, that I stole from Archer, and shove it in my mouth. 😀

Once i get up in the treehouse I hop into an old chair in front my families rejected tv and grab a game controller to get in some 8 bit fun before bed. At first the game doesn’t register, so as I often do, I yank out the cartridge to blow on it then jam it back in and bam it finally loads. I stop briefly and often to snap some amazing gamer selfies and shoot them of via Snapshot to my friends!

There are a ton of incredible toys, fashion and poses a at the Thimble gacha event that started on March 20th and runs through April 15th, 2017! Go NOW!

Hugs,
Stasha Benelli

Thimble Gacha SURL (Previously Brick Lane)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Lucia/142/157/3001
Thimble Gacha Event webpage
http://thebricklane.wixsite.com/amonthlygachastory
Thimble Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3086880@N20/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TBLGFSL?fref=ts

Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 4 year old girl by Stasha Benelli
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes Body – BABY – Girl (ToddleeDoo)by Bit McMillan
Mesh Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice by Bit McMillan
Skin: Izzie’s – LOGO Omega – Alex Head and Body Applier Huds (Tiggi rosy freckles) by Izzie Button
Hair: Magika – Out of Breath by Sabina Gully
Eyes: *TD* Eyes – Shiny Eyes (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Lashes: *TD* Lashes – applier hud (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA] unisex – by kikunosuke.eel
PJ and Slippers: Doodlez Flutterbye Nightgown by Sariel Phaeton
Mobile Phone: {B} Bashful- Breezi Pink Phone by Robin Finley Curtau (8bitrobin)
Star Pop: :BoWillow: StarPop – Cotton Candy Flavor by archer candy bloodmoon (8isgreatdontblate)

Props:
Retro TV and Game system: All from SprinklyWinks by Dominick ƊaχϮyи Hαяt (gawd.godric)
Tree House: Trompe Loeil – Yara Treehouse by C. Edo (cory.edo)
TV Stand: {Petite Maison} Calloway Table: Blush by Indyra Seigo
Chair: dust bunny . delilah chair . white by Noel (lxlnoel)

Poses:
Modified Chair pose – Stasha Benelli (adjusted with AnyPose)

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates