Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Second Style: I’m a little fairy! Look how cute this is!!! Buglets has done an amazing job with this ❤ This...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
I'm a little fairy! Look how cute this is!!! Buglets has done an amazing job with this  ❤ This...
Mar 1st 2017, 10:41

image

I'm a little fairy! Look how cute this is!!! Buglets has done an amazing job with this  ❤ This outfit, available in many colors, will be available at the Shop Hop on March 4th! The wand will be the prize for visiting all the shops on the HUD, which you will receive in the Shop Hop HQ

❤  ~*Buglets*~ TD Willow Dress [Blush]

❤  ~*Buglets*~ TD Willow Wand [Blush] w/ sparkles (free prize)


❤ Hair: *barberyumyum*89 (pink) (available at SaNaRae event)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates