Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Second Style: After one busy weekend I have returned and look at all the cuteness I have brought with me!! There...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
After one busy weekend I have returned and look at all the cuteness I have brought with me!! There...
Mar 7th 2017, 20:44

After one busy weekend I have returned and look at all the cuteness I have brought with me!! There are events you just have to go to be because.. look at this! I think that says enough :D

Here are a couple of more stuff of the new Shop Hop event. Yes it's new.. and fabulous! Shop Hop is now open!!

❤ Dress: .gypsy heart. Liana Dress Peach
(the bike is hiding it a little but its soooo cute, should definitely check this out!)

❤ Bike: {Tiny Trinkets} Victoria tricycle PINK

❤ Shoes: Paper Damsels  Clover Shoes
(they come in many adorable colors!)


It's also almost time for Hello Beautiful! This event will open it's doors on March 10th and here is already a sneak peek of what's to come :D

❤ Shape: {.: DollFace :.} - Sierra Shape (Alice Bento)

❤ Blush: { Clair de Lune } Sweet Blush Omega


And then.. there is Bad Seed!  ❤ With her awesome new gacha which is now available to play at The Crossroads!

{Bad Seed} Sim Clutter Set - Milk Truck {rare}, bus stop sign, lantern and mint bike (and there is SO much more to get!)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates