Sunday, March 5, 2017

-Little Friends in SL-: Remembering the good old days, before going to bed!


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, pets, special events for kids in SL. 
thumbnail Remembering the good old days, before going to bed!
Mar 5th 2017, 19:22, by Jenna Langer


Long time ago I was dad's manager at his club
So all the schedules for djs were scheduled by me.
I was a stage manager for Second Life's Birthday Event
I like music, because makes your heart feel happy!
Before I go to sleep there's music in my room.
I want to thank my sis in law  Teresa for let me take this pic when nobody was here.
Also to my bro Odi for all his tps! and family time
Thank you!

-♥ I'm wearing ♥-
Night Gown Turnips. & Lazy Unicorn  @ Ninety-Nine - Sweet Dreams Gacha - 8 TDB RARE
Sleep mask Turnips. & Lazy Unicorn @ Ninety-Nine  - Sweet Dreams Gacha - 7 RARE
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Cody Mesh Hair
Headphones {Vixen} headphones cottoncandy  .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.

Special thanks
Kricket Calamity

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates