Friday, March 31, 2017

CuppyCakes and Candies: Just Can't Meow...


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Just Can't Meow...
Apr 1st 2017, 03:51, by Sami Mae

Today my sister, Poppy, was a big meanie.
A big, giant, ginormous meanie bucket!!

I wasn't doing anything to her, nothing at all.
But she still just had to come behind me and kick me.
As if it's not bad enough that she kicked me,
but I fell into the pool.

She better not have messed up my spiffy new ViewMaster!!
 
(Poppy on the Left, Sami on the Right)
 ~~~

What We are Wearing: 

Shirt:

Sami's Shorts:

Poppy's Shorts:

Tights:

Shoes:
Available at Lost & Found - March 2017

Head:

Sami's Hair:
Available at Kawaii Project - March 2017

Poppy's Hair:

Necklaces:

Sami's Bracelet:

Sami's Ring:

Sami's Kitties:
(Both Kitties are from previous rounds of the Arcade)

Sami's Toy:
Available at Lost & Found - March 2017



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates