Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bella Enchanted: 143 // TOAST!!Who loves toast? I know I do! *giggles* Even my...


Bella Enchanted
-`ღ´- A view into my little world. -`ღ´- 
143 // TOAST!!Who loves toast? I know I do! *giggles* Even my...
Mar 29th 2017, 20:27



143 // TOAST!!

Who loves toast? I know I do! *giggles* Even my teddy loves toast! Just look at how he smashed his face through some. xD It's such a yummy snack! Of course i had to wear a toast t-shirt to match teddy!

image

Outfit <:*BoOgErS*:> | By: Zen Zarco | Location: Color Me Cute

✦ <:*BoOgErS*:> Baggy Butt Ensemble

This outfit by Boogers is their release for the March round of Color Me Cute. This outfit comes in 2 color sets for the jacket & pants - Salty (Bold) & Sweet (Pastels).

The shirt can be changed to one of 35 possibilities! There are solid & patterned options in both Bold & Pastels in addition to 10 cartoon design options. You are truly able to customize this outfit to fit your mood.

Color Me Cute opened March 15th & runs until the end of the month. [Color Me Cute]

image

ʚ ⊱. Body . ⊰ ɞ ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.3) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident
[Mainstore] [Marketplace]

ʚ ⊱. Hands . ⊰ ɞ ~ToddleeDoo - Bento Hands Poses (v.3.1) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident [Mainstore] [Marketplace]

ʚ ⊱. Head . ⊰ ɞ *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALEX | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident [Mainstore] [Marketplace]

image

ʚ ⊱. Outfit . ⊰ ɞ <:*BoOgErS*:> Baggy Butt Ensemble | By: Zen Zarco [Mainstore] [Marketplace]
- Out Now @ [Color Me Cute]

ʚ ⊱. Shoes . ⊰ ɞ Bunny Sneaks  Night | By: iPRlM Resident [Mainstore]

ʚ ⊱. Hair . ⊰ ɞ Beusy: TripleSick Hair #1 - Fatpack [Boxed] RARE | By: Colorless Resident [Mainstore]

ʚ ⊱. Teddy . ⊰ ɞ <:*BoOgErS*:> Terst Berr | By: Zen Zarco [Mainstore] [Marketplace]

For decor details please check out my Little Miss post >> [Here] <

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates