Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Second Style: First of all.. Happy Valentines Day!! ❤❤❤ *spreads around some heart cookies* Now, with a day...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
First of all.. Happy Valentines Day!!  ❤ ❤ ❤ *spreads around some heart cookies* Now, with a day...
Feb 14th 2017, 13:52

image

First of all.. Happy Valentines Day!!  ❤ ❤ ❤ 
*spreads around some heart cookies* 

Now, with a day like today, you want to look übercute! And I can help you with that! 

So here is what I am wearing.. ;)

❤ Hair: *barberyumyum*83 (pink)

❤ Headband hearts: Ninety - Valetin HeadBand Mesh (Only 1L$)

❤ Headband pearls: {Tiny Trinkets} - Pearlband

❤  Mouthie: {Tiny Trinkets} - Cookie Vanila Choco i dont love you more than …MOUTHY

❤ Outfit:  Turducken - Ariettie Gym Uniform - Pink

❤ Cookie Bag: {Tiny Trinkets} - Cookie bag - COOKIE MESS REZZER

The cookie bag mess rezzer and the mouthie, together with much more stuff, is a group gift from Tiny Trinkets! So make sure you have your group activated and get the cookies!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates