Saturday, February 11, 2017

Girl Cave Glamour: Passing Out Cards


Girl Cave Glamour
For Glamouros Girls 
thumbnail Passing Out Cards
Feb 11th 2017, 12:53, by girlcaveglamour

snapshot_059

Today was a fun day! It was the V-Day party at school.  I wore the cutest outfit for the occasion. My look is by Wishes and can be found at Ninety-Nine. It is called the Chloe Valentines Outfit and it comes with Dress, Shoes, Knee socks, & even a beautiful Necklace! This outfit was made with love and you can tell by the quality and the adorable hearts on the dress. The cute little buttons are even hearts. After grabbing your favorite color of the outfit go check out the new revamped mainstore for Wishes. Not only has the shop gotten a makeover the entire Muddpuddles sim it is on has a whole new look and feel to it! I am sure you will love the shopping experience!

I was so excited to pass out the cards I picked up for my classmates too. They are by Love Bug Gestures in the My Sweet Valentine Gacha at The Play Room Event. These cards are special because once you click them it says the message on the card! This machine has 5 Common & 2 RARE.

Also at the event is my cute little bear I am holding. It is by Tout Petit in the Aria Bear Gacha. There is 6 Common & 2 RARE in this gacha. You will just love carrying it around!

Lastly I wanted to show off my new backpacks! The Beary Back Packs are by Paper Damsels and can be found at Ninety-Nine! This gacha has 6 Common & 2 RARE and each one resizes to get that perfect fit. I just found these to be so adorable and the bows on them are such a nice touch!

Overall the party was a huge success and now it is time to pig out on all the yummy candy I got!

Click to view slideshow.

Glamour Details:

Hair: Lamb. Birdy @ Lamb

Outfit: .Wishes. ~ Chloe Dress @ Ninety-Nine

BackPacks: Paper Damsels -Beary Back Packs @ Ninety-Nine

V-Day Cards: Love Bugs @ The Play Room

Teddy: {tout petit} Aria Bear @ The Play Room

Wishes Mainstore @ MuddPuddles

Desks: MuddPuddles: PreK-K Desk @MP Link


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates